Information We Collect
To best serve your needs, we will, from time to time, collect certain information from you.
- Personal Information. The information we collect may include, without limitation, your name, address, telephone number, email address, personal data, and corporate information. Personal information will be collected at various times including, without limitation, when you:
– Access and use the Services;
– Participate in any interactive features of the Services;
– Download materials from this website;
– Request customer support.
- Technical information we collect and store automatically. When you visit this website, we may store some or all of the following: the Internet address from which you accessed this website, the date and time you visited this website, whether you are a new or returning visitor, the page from which you exit this website, what country you are visiting from (your network location), the Internet address of the web site from which you linked to this website, the name of the file or words you searched for, items clicked on a page, and the browser and operating system used.
- Cookies. In addition, we store certain information from your browser using cookies. A cookie is a small data file that is stored by your web browser on your computer. The cookies we use include, without limitation, session ID cookies and persistent cookies.
Using Information We Collect
We want to provide you with the best possible Internet experience and fulfill your orders exactly as you’ve requested. Additionally, we want to make your experience a pleasant one. In order to do this, we collect information that allows us to, without limitation:
- Use of Personal Information
– Provide services to you through this website;
– Send you promotional offers;
– Identify your product and service preferences;
– Customize our communications to you
- Use of Technical Information. This information is used to measure the number of visitors to this website and to various sections of this website, the percentage of visits that came from particular keyword searches, the average time spent on this website by visitors and the average number of page views by visitors. It may also be used to identify system performance or problem areas. We also use this information to help us develop this website, analyze patterns of usage, and to make the site more useful. This information is not used for associating search terms or patterns of site navigation with individual users.
Information We Share with Others and Your Privacy Rights
It is not a practice of Taylor Physical Therapy and Wellness to sell, rent, or trade personal information.
On rare occasions, we may disclose specific information upon governmental request, in response to a court order, or when required by law to do so. We may also share information with companies assisting in fraud protection or investigation. We do not provide information to these agencies or companies for marketing or commercial purposes.
How We Use Email
When you provide us your email address, you may receive emails from us. E-mails may be sent in order to assist us in processing your order, respond to a request, provide customer service or inform you about products, services or promotional materials. It is our intent to send promotional emails only to those persons who wish to receive them. We provide instructions on how to unsubscribe in our emails.
Links to Other Sites
We may provide links on our website to other sites. These sites operate independently of Taylor Physical Therapy and Wellness and have established their own privacy and security policies. We encourage you to review these policies at any site you visit.
Updating or Reviewing Your Information
You may review or update your information under your account at any time.
Taylor Physical Therapy and Wellness is committed to protecting the privacy of your Personal Information. It is our intent to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you. We use a variety of current technologies and processes for protection of information we collect, and we limit the information we provide to third parties.
Privacy of Children on Our Web Developer Portal
Our website is not intended for use by anyone under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal information from persons under the age of 18.
We always welcome your questions and feedback. For privacy-related issues, please contact us:
Taylor Physical Therapy and Wellness
4605 Country Club Rd, Winston-Salem, NC 27104